Friday, May 17, 2013

Dance Fest

My Aunt Angi runs the Utah Dance Fest, a dance competition, and I haven't been since I was a kid.  The kids and I tagged along with my mom to go this year and it was so fun!  Emery LOVED it and it made her want to take dance lessons again.
Iz and Great Grandpa watching some dancing

My snuggle buddy after a late night just the two of us at Dance Fest

Demi and Emery - cute buddies!

Van pushing Izzy.  Dangerous, but cute.  Good thing she wears a helmet.  

Cute girls with a Dance Fest poster.  It was their 20th Anniversary! 

1 comment:

  1. Why are your kids the cutest things that have ever happened to man kind!!! It's so hard to not go through every post!! It's been so long since I have stopped by... I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I didn't know your little tiny bean has a helmet!! Did you know our guy had one too! Do you plan on saving the helmet? We did and its so fun to look back at!! I hope E gets back into dancing!!! I think it's the best thing ever!! I hope my kids all want to dance I don't care if its clog, hip hop, ballet its all so amazing! What a fun trip!! That is so neat your Aunt runs it!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete