If there's one reason Aaron is the Young Men's President it's to ensure the adventurousness of the High Adventure! Moab for mountain biking, hiking and river rafting. I decidedly called it boys weekend. And Aaron reminded any of the boys who whined about anything that I would give my left leg to be there and they could go trade me if they wanted to. :) They had a blast!
ready to get on the river
The whole crew
Aaron's team of tough bikers. The 5 of them had fun on some harder trails.
Isn't Aaron the awesomest...everything? Those are some lucky, lucky boys. And I was so pleased to check on you and find you had done a posting binge this month! You are adorable and such a good mommy and a beautiful person. I feel so lucky to be your auntie and friend. Now. I need some updated pictures of that baby!
Isn't Aaron the awesomest...everything? Those are some lucky, lucky boys. And I was so pleased to check on you and find you had done a posting binge this month! You are adorable and such a good mommy and a beautiful person. I feel so lucky to be your auntie and friend. Now. I need some updated pictures of that baby!
ReplyDelete