Friday, January 18, 2013

Girls Night in SLC

For Christmas, Aaron gave me a Girls Night in SLC with my besties (minus Magg - why is NC so far away?).  I know - best husband ever, right?  It was so fun to get together with my girls and just eat and talk and laugh and shop (I had an H&M gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket and dragged everyone there with me - where 3 of the 4 of us bought matching $6 skirts.  Cute!).  And sit in the hot tub for 2 hours.  And not hear any crying babies in the night (just me having an hour long cough attack.  Sorry girls!).  I have the best girl friends.  Love you girls!

Holy snow storm on the way up!!  In front of the Thai restaurant where we ate. 
REAL Belgian waffles at Brugge.  Seriously people.  Eat. One. Now. RUN.


Lacee: "Don't take a picture at that angle!"
Me: "My bangs look retarded - why are we laying down?"

Oh well. 
Where is Lu in all of my pictures??  (Gone to work already in this one.)

Shoppy, shoppy.  A nice man from Turkey and his mafia-like possy took this picture of us.  And one with their phone too.  Awkward.  :)
Cute Van helped Dad build shelves for Grandma while I was gone.  Cute little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment