Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving - Ranch Style

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  You're surprised?  Then you clearly have no idea what a foodie I am.  I really should be an obvious choice if you know me at all.  :)

I love my family's Thanksgiving (hands down the best food you've ever had, a lovely table, center pieces, lazy afternoon after we eat) but I've really learned to love Thanksgiving with Aaron's family every other year as well.  Picture this - 80+ people (we've had over 100) in a barn in Fillmore, the best meat you've ever eaten (turkey, ham and brisket - yes, brisket - that tastes like butter and melts in your mouth), a 30 foot long table of dessert, a hay maze, a hayride and this year even a bouncy slide and rifle shooting.  It really is a blast and we love Aaron's family!)
Emery's face when we pulled up and saw all of the horses.

Uncle Craig and Aunt Donna - so fun to have them join us!

Love that handsome face






Cute baby and silly Uncle Ammon

Goin' on a hay ride

No comments:

Post a Comment